Glossary and abbreviations
- DX (developer experience) - developer's experience, the convenience of working on the application. This includes everything - code quality, IDE usability, competent project architecture, commenting, documentation quality, using proven and best practices on the project, etc.
- UX (user experience) - user's experience. Its general impression of the user's convenience in working with the site/application.
- UI (user interface) - website/application design from the point of view of visual aesthetics and style.
- SW (service worker) - Service Worker (PWA element)
- AT (access token) - JWT authentication token
- RT (refresh token) - JWT authentication token