- Lightweight, efficient web application with modern UI/UX
- Vue 3, Composition API, script setup syntax
- Do not use third party libraries unnecessarily. The only necessary dependency is
- Use clean and efficient HTML5 and CSS3 for layout
- Include specific functionality only when needed
- High degree of customization
Plugging in specific functionality, such as
i18n, means not just adding that library to
package.json, but a full-fledged minimal working integration - creating a corresponding composable function, multiple locales, and applying
t()in a template for illustration with necessary comments in the code to facilitate later use and customization.
Integrating certain functionality that uses a third-party library (e.g. toaster or modal window) should be done through a wrapper, so that it would be easy for the developer to change the specific package that implements the functionality if desired.
Vite is used as the builder.
SCSS is used as the CSS preprocessor.
Antony Fu's eslint-config is used for linting and formatting in ESlint.
The result should be a Vue 3 application without not-needed dependencies, unless the user explicitly includes them in the framework.