Options when creating an application
The following options are currently available for configuration:
- Layout - application layout
- Header - top part in the application template
- Footer - bottom part of the application template
- Drawer - navigation bar
- Navbar - navigation menu (inside the drawer).
- Github Pages deploy Workflow - GitHub Actions script for build and deploy application to GitHub Pages
- PWA - addition of Service worker and Manifest to the application
- API module - abstraction layer for communication with backend API
- JSON-RPC - adapter for API module
- Splash screen - splash screen during application startup to improve UX
- Google analytics - code for integration of Google analytics
- Open graph - meta tags for building snippets by social networks
Available by default
- Dark theme. All plugins support theme switching
- BaseIcon - icon component with the ability to dynamically specify a name
- BaseToggle - toggle component
- Global Preloader
- i18n - internationalization of the application using different variants of
- Online showcase for dynamic testing of different variants of application parts and functionality
- Expanding the number of variants of layout, header, footer and other components
- Auth - module framework for authentication on JWT tokens, including different variants of registration and login forms.
- Auth integration with popular service providers (Firebase and others).
- GitHub Actions for application deployment to various services (Vercel, Heroku, Firesbase) and other useful CI/CD scripts.
- Check on startup for application new version and reload to avoid browser cache issues
- Themes - application themes (include both different color palettes and the ability to change other CSS parameters for deep customization of the templates and components)